You are here
Post Masters Certificate: Nursing Administration
The online Post Master's Certificate in Nursing Administration meets the needs of nurses with a Master's degree in Nursing looking to advance their roles in management, supervision or executive administration in the healthcare field. In this 24-credit program, you will develop your nursing leadership skills in areas such as financial resource management, strategic and project planning, and the supervision of the delivery of health care.
Convenient Online Courses Fit Into Your Schedule
- Classes offered online in 12-week trimesters - 24 total credits.
- Move through the program in a supportive cohort model.
- Transfer credits from another graduate program accredited by a national accrediting agency.
- Credits must be earned within the past five years with a grade of B or higher.
- Associate Dean of the Department of Graduate Nursing will determine the equivalency of courses and transfer credits on an individual basis after you are accepted into the program.
- Credit-bearing academic course work may be accepted with the approval of the Associate Dean of the graduate program.
Students who complete the Post Master's Certificate in Nursing Administration leave the program with the skills needed to take on leadership roles in healthcare, optimize health outcomes, apply advanced knowledge learned in the program in their careers, and act ethically in all aspects of the nursing practice. Courses in the program include Population Health Management, Transformational Leadership, and a seminar in Health Systems Leadership, to name a few. Follow this link to view additional Post Masters Certificate: Nursing Administration program outcomes.
The Post Masters Certificate: Nursing Administration program uses rolling admissions. To learn more about how to apply, visit the apply now page. Interested in learning more before applying? Request more information today!
Follow this link to view the latest Graduate Course Catalog