You are here
Degree Completion in Professional Studies
Build the skills employers demand and enhance your marketability! The Bachelor of Professional Studies (BPS) is designed as a degree-completion program targeting individuals who have completed an associate of applied science degree, other
associate degrees, certificates, and community college programs. The program combines critical thinking and problem-solving skills gained from Felician’s liberal arts education and the professional skills necessary to assume managerial responsibilities in all types of organizations. You have the option to choose a minor in either marketing or management – choose the minor that interests you or complements your career goals.
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to earn credits more quickly than in traditional degree programs.
- Move through the program at your own pace by taking between one and three classes during each eight-week session.
- Classes meet one evening a week in a combination of in-class, hybrid (partially online) and online formats.
- We put your previous college credits to use! Our degree plan allows for previously earned credit to be applied more flexibly.
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
Follow this link to view Degree Completion in Professional Studies required courses.
- Completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
Government Program Manager
$49,526 - $140,044
Food and Beverage Director
$40,560 - $103,463
$26,666 - $60,072
$45,572 - $124,982
Retail Store Manager
$25,661 - $67,369