You are here
Degree Completion in Management
There is a universal need for proficient managers across all types of organizations and industries. A Bachelor of Science in Management degree from Felician offers you a well-rounded educational experience with a focus on the development of
management and leadership skills. Throughout the coursework, you will learn the theoretical and practical approach to business management, and what is required to capably solve problems, manage resources, and oversee staff on a daily basis.
- Critical Reasoning
- Effective Communication
- Ethical Decision Making
- Personal Accountability
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to earn credits more quickly than in traditional business programs.
- Classes meet once a week in a combination of in-class, hybrid (partially online) and online formats.
- Apply up to 81 transfer credits toward your degree
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- Earn six graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MBA or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program.
Follow this link to view Degree Completion in Management required courses.
- Completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
Director –Supply Chain Management
$76,603 – $175,355
General Operations Manager
$30,004 – $120,481
Retail General Manager
$34,481 – $97,519
$40,504 – $103,233