You are here
Degree Completion in Business Administration
As a business administration major you will receive a solid overview of business as a whole and the “people side” of business, including management, banking, retail, human resources, marketing, and public relations. Graduates with degrees in business administration often begin their careers in entry-level management, entry-level marketing research, retail, banking, human resources, or public relations.
- Critical Reasoning
- Effective Communication
- Ethical Decision Making
- Personal Accountability
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to earn credits more quickly than in traditional business programs.
- Classes meet once a week in a combination of in-class, hybrid (partially online) and online formats.
- Apply up to 81 transfer credits toward your degree
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- Earn six graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MBA or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program.
Follow this link to view Degree Completion in Business Administration Program required courses.
- Completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
Human Resources Manager
$41,587 - $86,972
$39,879 - $90,515
Branch Manager - Banking
$40,110 - $84,880
$29,348 - $68,543