You are here
Degree Completion in Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
Launch a career in healthcare management by developing the specialized skills and knowledge to handle the business side of the medical field – something not always available in traditional management programs. You will learn about the planning, organizing, staffing, and controlling of activities and resources in various types of healthcare institutions and agencies.
- Critical Reasoning
- Effective Communication
- Ethical Decision Making
- Personal Accountability
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to earn credits more quickly than in traditional business programs.
- Classes meet once a week in a combination of in-class, hybrid (partially online) and online formats.
- Apply up to 81 transfer credits toward your degree.
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- Earn six graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MBA or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program.
Follow this link to view Degree Completion in Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration required courses.
- Completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
Medical Staff Credentialing Director
$113,875 - $131,752
Nursing Home Administrator
$87,721 - $116,991
Employee Health Services Manager
$94,304 - $119,163
Professional Services Director
$157,763 - $217,244
Risk Management Director
$96,582 - $127,450