You are here
Degree Completion in Accounting
If you are analytical, detail-oriented and possess good math skills, you should consider pursing a degree in accounting. The field of accounting is changing dramatically due to new tax laws, shifting technology and the globalization of business. The demand for graduates with expertise in accounting is surging. This degree is appropriate if you hope to someday take the CPA exam or enter the field of professional accounting.
- Critical Reasoning
- Effective Communication
- Ethical Decision Making
- Personal Accountability
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Accelerated 8-week courses allow you to earn credits more quickly than in traditional business programs. Specific accounting courses are offered in 16-week sessions.
- Classes meet once a week in a combination of in-class, hybrid (partially online) and online formats.
- Apply up to 90 transfer credits toward your degree.
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- Earn six graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MBA or Master of Science in Healthcare Administration program.
Follow this link to view Degree Completion in Accounting Program required courses.
- Completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
Entry Level Accountant
$43,359 - $53,316
$123,538 - $158,764
Financial Analysis Manager
$97,722 - $124,397
Chief Division Controller
$140,077 - $197,444