You are here
Advance Your Career by Securing the World’s Information
Today’s digital world continuously presents new and challenging risks to the security of nearly all information, including things like personal records and high-priority government information. Cybersecurity deals with the protection of all things that are at risk of cyberattacks, such as software, hardware, and information. Mobile forensics utilize data found on devices to gather evidence if an attack has been made.
Cybersecurity has become one of the most important elements in the effort to protect organizations and countries from breaches against their most sensitive data, and mobile forensics helps bring attackers to justice by transforming the way digital investigations are conducted. By getting a Certificate in Cybersecurity from Felician University, you will gain a critical understanding of how security technologies can intervene, prevent, and deter cyberattacks. These much-needed skills will help you stand out in today’s competitive job market.
Why Cybersecurity at Felician University?
Developing cybersecurity and mobile forensics skills that secure the world’s information will help you build your résumé and advance your career. Felician University has enlisted industry experts to design a curriculum guaranteed to provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to secure digital information and investigate cyberattacks. At Felician, you will learn about secure programming, networking applications and telecommunication configurations, mobile forensic processes, cryptography, risk management, and more. This certificate program will prepare you to defend against cybercrime and conduct leading investigations into cyberattacks.
Who Should Take This Certificate Program?
- Students in degree completion programs looking to build cybersecurity and mobile forensics skills and knowledge, satisfy requirements, and enhance their résumés
- Professionals interested in cybersecurity and mobile forensics
- Felician Cybersecurity students
- Anybody interested in advancing their career with cybersecurity and mobile forensics skills
- Felician students may apply this certificate towards a B.S. in Management or Bachelor of Professional Studies
- A Certificate in Cybersecurity and Mobile Forensics provides eligibility to sit for the CCME exam
- This program is 100% online
- Provides ability to earn industry-recognized Cellebrite Certified Physical Analysis (CCPA) and Certified Operator (CCO) certifications
Careers in Cybersecurity and Mobile Forensics
- Security Consultant
- Security Architect
- Cyber Forensic Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Digital Forensic Specialist
- Mobile Software Engineer
- Computer Forensics Imaging and Extraction Analyst
- Lead Software Security Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Principles of Information Assurance and Security
- Digital Forensics and Investigation
- Introduction to Mobile Forensics
- Mobile Forensic Data Analysis
- Cryptography Technology
- Information Systems Security Manager