Celebrating Mission and Heritage Week 2016: Extending Mercy - Restoring Hope
All Are Welcome!
World Food Day Collection begins in September and ends during Heritage Week. Proceeds will be donated to Cross Catholic Outreach to feed the hungriest in our world. Collection jars for spare change will be located on both campuses by the registers in the cafeteria.
Mission and Heritage Week Events - Monday, October 3 to Friday, October 8, 2016
- Monday, October 3, 2016: Transitus of St. Francis, Prayer Service sponsored by the Felician Sisters
7:00 p.m., Immaculate Conception Convent Chapel, Lodi (Main Street entrance)
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016: Francis All Campus Liturgy for Heritage Week
1:00 p.m., Sisters’ Chapel
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016: Penn Station Newark Food Distribution
8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 7, 2016: Rutherford Food Pantry
Park Avenue in the Borough Hall, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 7, 2016: Gelato Treat
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Lodi and Rutherford Dining Halls
- Friday, October 7, 2016: Blessing of Animals
1:30 p.m., Lodi Quad: 3:00 p.m., Elliott Terrace, Rutherford
- Friday, October 7, 2016: Midnight Run
9:30 p.m., in front of the Student Union Building
- Saturday, October 8, 2016: Felician University Day of Service
- Monday, October 10, 2016: World Youth Day-Then and Now
1:00 p.m., Obal Lecture Hall
Saturday, October 15, 2016: Francis and the Sultan Presentation by Sr. Kathy Warren, OSF
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., Obal Lecture Hall
Wednesday, October 19, 2016: Lunch and Learn: The Reluctant St. Francis – Video
1:00 p.m., Castleview, Rutherford
For additional information on Mission and Heritage Week, please contact Sr. Juanita Arnister.