Information about Winter Break
The break between semesters is a great time to attend a Golden Falcons basketball game, catch up on a good read, or simply spend time with family and friends. Whatever you do, we wish you a safe and happy holiday. Here is a collection of information to help get you through the break.
- Residence Life would like to remind students that all dorms have 24 hour "quiet hours" until the end of the semester. Please respect your fellow classmates who are finishing up studying for their exams.
- Before checking out, please see your RA about a checklist to make sure everything is closed up and safe before leaving for the break.
- For students staying on campus during the break, the dinning hall will be open daily (except Christmas and New Years Day) from 9 AM – 6 PM, serving brunch from 9 AM – 4 PM and a dinner menu from 4 PM – 6 PM.
- Flu shots are available at the Center for Health. Call 201-559-3559 for more information.
- Attend a men's or women's basketball game. Check out our schedule.
- Have you filed your FAFSA yet? If not, the break is a great time to work on it and we're here to help. Learn more about our available hours here.
After New Years, it's time to start thinking about the Spring Semester.