You are here
Scholarships - International
Every international student admitted to an undergraduate or graduate program is automatically considered for a scholarship upon admission. We award academic scholarships based on a complete review of all your qualifications, including grades, standardized test scores (where applicable), extra-curricular activities, and overall potential to succeed.
Bachelor’s and ESL Academic Bridge Program Scholarships
If you apply and receive admission to our ESL Academic Bridge Program or a bachelor’s degree program at Felician, you will automatically be considered for the following scholarship awards:
International Student Scholarship Award: $10,000 - $15,000 per year
- Take the SATs and score at least a 980 on the Math and Evidence Based Reading and Writing scores.
- Have an equivalent to a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
International Student Scholarship Award: $5,000 - $10,000 per year
We understand a majority of international students do not take the SATs. The International Award does not require you to submit SAT scores and is awarded based on a complete review of the applicant’s qualifications.
International Transfer Scholarship: $4,500 - $15,000
- Have more than 12 credits of earned university credit (foreign or domestic).
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA in your university work.
Graduate Student Scholarship Award: $1,000
All incoming graduate international students qualify for this $1,000 award that is granted each academic year through completion of your program.
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: $3,500
- Awarded in addition to your International Transfer Scholarship
- Admitted students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society will be awarded an additional $3,500 in their scholarship award, for a maximum award possibility of $18,500.
Master’s Alumni Scholarship
Students who graduate from a Felician University undergraduate degree program are eligible for a $100 per credit discount toward their graduate degree at Felician University.