Undergraduate Assessment User Conference
ETS and Fecilian University present 2018 Undergraduate Assessment User Conference.
Register now to join us on the Felician University, Rutherford Campus in New Jersey, for a unique opportunity to network with your colleagues, as we share research-based practices in assessment and assessment use in the areas of student success and student learning outcomes in higher education.
- 8–8:30 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
- 8:30–10 a.m. Welcome and keynote address
- 10 a.m.–Noon Concurrent sessions
- Noon–1:15 p.m. Lunch with topic tables
- 1:15–3 p.m. Concurrent sessions
Session topics will include
- Using the ETS® Major Field Test Data to Inform Change
- Student Success: Mandated!
- Setting the Stage: College Readiness Before and During College
- The Big Challenge: Research Integrating Student Learning into Success
- Introduction to Expanded Skills in Intercultural Competency and Civic Learning
- Creating a Placement Table to Use with the SuccessNavigator®Assessment
- Transitioning From EPP to the HEIghten® Outcomes Assessment Suite
- Setting Up a New Shop Using Standardized Assessment
- Making General Education Assessment Useful at a Community and Technical College
- Accreditation Best Practices