Education Clinical Experience Supervisor
Felician University is offering exciting opportunities for Adjunct Professiors to serve as Clinical Experience Supervisors for the School of Education for the 2019 sping semester. The Clinical Experience Supervisors are responsible for:
- Mentoring and supervising teacher candidates during their clinical experiences in school settings,
- Observing candidates in action,
- Completing written evaluations of candidates' performance in the classroom,
- Conferring with cooperating teachers, and
- Serving as a liason between the University and the area schools.
Minimum of three (3) years' teaching experience and/or supervisory or administrative experience. Demonstrated supervisory, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
Send cover letter, current curriculum vitae, and the names and contact information for two professional references electronically to Annette Rycharski, Director of Field Placements at Director
or via USPS to:
Annette Rycharski, Director of Field Placements
School of Education
1 Felician Way
Rutherford, New Jersey 07070