Bilingual International Dual Enrollment Diploma Coordinator
Felician University is seeking an enthusiastic, collaborative, bi-lingual (English/Chinese -Mandarin) and student-oriented professional to serve as the International Dual Enrollment Education Diploma Coordinator for the Office of International Programs. Reporting to the Director of International Programs, the Coordinator is assists with the coordination of numerous administrative functions of the Office of International Programs, with primary responsibility for international students enrolled in the Dual Enrollment Education Program.
- Fluency in written and verbal Chinese-Mandarin; 3-5 years’ office/administrative experience, preferably in an academic setting.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Access, Outlook, Excel); well-developed written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time-management skills’ ability to work independently, prioritize multiple task, execute to detail level and follow through to project completion in a high-volume department.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Availability and willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement in interacting with students, faculty, staff, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of databases and information systems.
- Ability to process information efficiently and effectively.
- Ability and willingness to support and promote the University’s Catholic/Franciscan tradition and mission.
Send cover letter, resume and 3 professional references electronically to: email@example.com.
Or via USPS to:
Ms. Kelsey Dennehy
Office of the Vice President of Enrollment
1 Felician Way
Rutherford, New Jersey 07070