You are here
How to Pay for Felician University
Don’t let the cost of a private university education keep you from applying.
You can afford Felician University! 100% of our accepted first-year students receive some type of scholarship or grant award, so don’t rule out a private school education before exploring all the available sources of funding. Every student who is admitted is automatically considered for our merit-based scholarships ranging in value from $3,000 to $30,500.
- Determine the amount of cash available to you. Cash payment minimizes the amount of borrowing. This is the least expensive way to finance your education.
- Determine the cost not covered by scholarships or students loans. There are three options to pay your estimated annual balance.
- Place as much as possible on the 10-month interest free payment plan (see our Payment Plan).
- Consider borrowing through the Parent PLUS Loan or Student Alternative Loan programs to cover the remainder.
- You may also consider borrowing funds against home equity, investments, a Supplemental Retirement Annuity (SRA), etc.
- Extenuating circumstances - if you and your family experience a sudden or unusual change in circumstances (e.g. loss of income) or are denied a Parent PLUS Loan and a Student Alternative Loan, please contact the Financial Aid Office regarding consideration of these circumstances.