You are here
Accepted Adult Undergraduate Students
Enrollment Form and Tuition Deposit
To join the Felician Community you will need to submit a non-refundable $150 tuition deposit as soon as possible to secure your place in the program. There are several ways to pay your deposit:
(1) Pay the deposit online at our web site: felician.edu. If you are paying online you do not need to submit the Confirmation of Enrollment Form,
– or –
(2) Attach a check or money order to your Confirmation of Enrollment Form,
– or –
(3) Fill out the credit card authorization information section of the Confirmation of Enrollment Form to apply the deposit amount to your credit card.
Advisement, Registration, and Start of Classes
Please read your acceptance letter to identify your primary academic advisor, who will work with you to ensure you have a smooth and successful transition into your life as a Felician accelerated student. Your advisor will evaluate your transfer credits (if any), help you to register for classes, provide academic advisement, and identify upcoming start dates for your program.
Financing Your Degree
Felician University is committed to providing you with a nurturing and affordable academic environment – that’s why we remain one of the most affordable private colleges in New Jersey. It is important to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. It is the only way to determine if you will qualify for any loans. Filing online is recommended as it is quicker and more efficient than paper filing - fafsa.ed.gov. To file online you must first obtain a pin at pin.ed.gov.
Felician’s FAFSA Code: 002610
It is important that you obtain and use a Felician e-mail address. Administrative offices and faculty will use this e-mail address as a primary way to contact you during your time as a Felician student. When you register for classes, you will receive a letter in the mail with your Felician e-mail address and password. This letter will also provide the details you need to access WebAdvisor, an online platform that will enable you to view course information such as your schedule and grades, and to interact with various campus offices. For e-mail or WebAdvisor issues, or if you do not receive the required login information, please email the IT Help Desk at 201.559.6165.
Felician University uses a course management system (CMS) to provide the platform for online learning. Upon registering for an online course, you will be assigned log-in information for the CMS via your Felician University e-mail. Be aware that registration for an online course is closed on the first day the course begins. If you have any questions, please contact the Felician Online Campus Help Desk or call 877.740.2213.
The state of New Jersey requires all students attending classes at our main college campuses in Lodi and Rutherford to complete a health form. You will receive this form directly from the Felician Center for Health. Please complete and return this form as soon as possible once you receive it.
Student ID Card/Parking Permit
Once you are registered for your course(s) you may obtain your Student Identification Card and parking sticker at the Security Office on the Rutherford campus. Your ID and parking sticker will be valid throughout your degree program. Please bring a valid vehicle registration and valid vehicle insurance card to obtain your parking sticker. Parking stickers are required to park at our two campuses. If you will be attending one of our programs at an off-site location, please check with your site director for parking information. You are encouraged to obtain your parking sticker within two weeks of registering for classes in order to avoid receiving a parking ticket. Please contact the Rutherford Security Office at 201.559.3561 for more information. The office is located in Elliott Terrace.
On-campus housing is available for students interested in residing on-campus while they complete their degree programs. Click here for the the housing application and contract.
Felician University offers some assistance in the form of grants to qualified students (see below). Please feel free to contact our Office of Student Financial Services if you are interested in information to help you seek outside scholarship or grant assistance.
- Veterans and Active Military: Felician University is on the list of Military Friendly Schools® – ranked in the top 15% of schools nationwide that deliver the best experience for military students. To receive more information about our resources for veterans, please contact our Associate Director of Enrollment Management at 201.559.6102.
- TEACH Grant: Felician participates in the Federal TEACH Grant program, which provides grants of up to $4,000 per year to students who intend to teach full time in a high-need field to low-income students upon graduation. The grant requires adherence to strict guidelines. You are strongly encouraged to consult with your admissions or financial aid counselor prior to submitting an application.
*Scholarships and grants are renewable annually for full-time study (9 credits for adults) and cannot exceed the cost of attendance.