You are here
Adult Undergraduate Admissions
Our staff is here to help you through the admission process. We are available to answer questions about our programs and provide guidance while you complete your application.
We know that most of our adult students are supporting homes and families as well furthering their education. To make the financial burden easier, we offer students in select adult programs a reduced tuition rate that is approximately 30% lower than tuition for our traditional degree programs.
- Adult Undergraduate Admissions Process
- Adult Undergraduate Program Advisors
- Adult Undergraduate Costs and Tuition
- Make Application and Deposit Payment
- Adult Undergraduate Programs
- Accepted Adult Undergraduate Students
- Off-Campus Degree Programs
- Admissions Events
If the live chat is not active and you would like to speak to an admission counselor, give us a call at: (201) 355-1465. For International Admissions, please email or call us at