You are here
The School of Nursing remains informed of local, state, national and international standards, guidelines, policy, research, and practice developments in nursing and nursing education through its memberships and connections with, and leadership within, professional organizations. Professional engagement ensures implementation of cutting edge, high quality nursing education preparing Felician nurses to practice in the evolving global and technologically advanced health care environment in order to meet the challenges of the 21st century and enhance societal health. A full list of memberships is available in the University Catalog.
- AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF COLLEGES OF NURSING
- AMERICAN NURSES ASSOCIATION
- AMERICAN ORGANIZATION OF NURSE EXECUTIVES
- AACN GRADUATE NURSING STUDENT ACADEMY (GNSA)
- NATIONAL LEAGUE FOR NURSING
- NEW JERSEY COLLABORATING CENTER FOR NURSING
- NEW JERSEY HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION
- NEW JERSEY NURSING STUDENTS INC.
- NEW JERSEY STATE NURSES ASSOCIATION
- ORGANIZATION OF NURSE LEADERS OF NEW JERSEY