You are here
Online and Hybrid Learning
Online Degrees and Certificates
- Master of Arts in Religious Education
- Master of Science in Nursing: Family or Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science: Nursing Administration
- Post Masters Certificate: Adult Gerontology or Family Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Advanced Practice
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Executive Leadership
- RN to BSN Fast Track Program (classroom option also)
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Post Master's Certificate: Adult-Gerontology or Family Nurse Practitioner (Fall 2018)
Types of Online Courses
- eCompanion - is a learning aid to an on-ground course but the entire course is taught face to face.
- Hybrid Course - is taught both on-ground and online.
- eCourse - is fully online, Undergraduate eCourses require an on-ground proctored final exam.
- If you are registered and have no financial or health holds the Datatel system will automatically enroll you into Brightspace/D2L. You will receive access on the morning of the first day of class, unless otherwise noted by your instructor.
- Check your WebAdvisor account for the courses for which you are officially registered.
- Check your Felician email account for your logon instructions to Brightspace/D2L.
- Students cannot be added to a fully online course after the add/drop period for traditional 15 week courses.
- Students cannot be added to a fully online course after the first day the course begins for nontraditional semesters.
- Students cannot be added to a hybrid or eCompanion after the add/drop period for traditional 15 week courses.
- Students cannot be added to a hybrid after the first day the course begins for nontraditional semesters
- Cohort students contact your Program Coordinator directly for registration issues.
- What is my Felician University email account? What is my Webadvisor information? Contact the Felician University Help Desk or call 201.559.6165.
- What is my Brightspace/D2L ID and password? Contact the Brightspace/D2L HelpDesk or call 877.325.7778.
What is my Brightspace/D2L login? Vist the Brightspace/D2L website.
Felician University is approved by the State of New Jersey to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements.