You are here
Fast Track RN/BSN - Saint Barnabas Medical Center
You help others every day. Let us help you achieve your educational goals.
A long-time academic partner with RWJBarnabas Health, Felician offers its 15-month RN/BSN Fast Track Program on site at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. Prepare for a leadership role in client care and management while you continue to work full time. This convenient program is based on the principles of adult learning theory with an emphasis on expanding your existing knowledge.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing onsite at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
- Finish your degree in 15 months while working full time.
- Class time varies but you should be available 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on the same weekday throughout the program.
- Earn six credits during each eight-week session, attending one class in the morning and one class in the afternoon.
- Move through the program with the same group of students in a supportive, cohort-style learning environment.
- Tuition rate is lower than the traditional Felician undergraduate rate. You may qualify for financial aid if you maintain full-time student status.
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- A completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
- A copy of Current New Jersey Registered Professional Nurse licensure.
- Associate Degree in Nursing from an accredited institution or Diploma in Nursing if additional college credits have been completed.
- 33 liberal arts credits in addition to nursing courses.