You are here
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration -
Felician @ Middlesex
With an associate degree you may earn your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration on site at Middlesex County College in Felician University’s “2+2” program. You’ll take specialty courses in marketing, accounting, and organizational behavior with core business courses, providing you with a strong foundation in administration as well as core business competencies. Upon completion of the program, you have the option to continue into Felician’s accelerated, online MBA program. Saves you time and money!
- Work full time while you complete your bachelor’s degree in a convenient format.
- Complete courses every eight weeks: 1-2 course(s) are offered online and the other course is offered one night a week on the Middlesex campus.
- Reduced tuition rate! Middlesex graduates receive a 40% scholarship on full-time tuition (12-18 credits). You may qualify for financial aid if you maintain full-time student status.
- Veteran students - guaranteed 12-month, full-time enrollment for full BAH.
- Middlesex applicants receive a $40 application fee waiver.
Optional One-Year MBA Program
- Earn six graduate-level credits during your senior year and apply these credits toward Felician’s 36-credit online MBA program in Innovation and Entrepreneurial Leadership.
- Completed application
- All official college transcripts