You are here
Fast Track RN/BSN - Felician @ Sussex
Through a partnership with Sussex County Community College (SCCC), Felician University offers its highly regarded Fast Track RN/BSN program onsite at SCCC. Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing and prepare for a nurse leadership role in client care and management. The program is based on the principles of adult learning theory with an emphasis on expanding your existing knowledge.
- Finish your BSN degree in 15 months while working full time.
- Offered on campus at SCCC. Class time varies but you should be available 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on the same weekday throughout the program.
- Earn six credits during each eight-week session, attending one class in the morning and one class in the afternoon.
- Move through the program with the same group of students in a supportive, cohort-style learning environment.
- Tuition rate is 45% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate rate. You may qualify for financial aid if you maintain full-time student status.
Application Requirements for SCCC Students
- A completed application
- All official college transcripts
- A copy of Current New Jersey Registered Professional Nurse licensure
- Associate Degree in Nursing from an accredited institution or Diploma in Nursing if additional college credits have been completed
- 33 liberal arts credits in addition to nursing courses
On-site Office Hours & Location
Every Thursday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Building B – Student Advisement Center
Sussex County Community College
One College Hill Road
Newton, New Jersey 07860