You are here
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration -
Felician @ Sussex
Through a partnership with Sussex County Community College (SCCC), Felician offers a bachelor’s degree program in Business Administration onsite at SCCC. You will take the same quality courses in marketing, financial management, ethics and organizational behavior that are available to students at our Rutherford and Lodi campuses. Graduate with a strong foundation in administration as well as essential core business competencies.
- Work full time while you complete your bachelor’s degree in a convenient and accelerated format.
- Complete two courses every eight weeks – one course is offered online and the other is offered one night a week on SCCC’s campus.
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate rate. You may qualify for financial aid if you maintain full-time student status.
- With an AS in business, you may complete the 39-credit bachelor’s program in about 18 months. Other students may have to complete prerequisite courses before beginning the program.
- Veteran students – guaranteed 12-month, full-time enrollment for full BAH.
Application Requirements for SCCC Students
- Completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
- Prerequisite courses
On-site Office Hours & Location
Every Thursday, 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Building B - Student Advisement Center
Sussex County Community College
One College Hill Road
Newton, New Jersey 07860