Six Felician Student-Athletes Honored by CACC
Six Felician College student-athletes have been named to the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference Spring 2012 All-Academic Team, the CACC announced.
Recipients must have participated in a CACC spring championship sport, be at least a sophomore academically and athletically, have been a student at their current school for at least two semesters, and have achieved a cumulative grade-point-average of 3.50 or higher.
Felician recipients are:
- Mickey Zudony, baseball (senior, Marketing, 3.79 GPA)
- Anthony Bizien, golf (junior, History/Philosophy, 3.92 GPA)
- Joe Petosa, baseball (junior, Accounting, 3.79 GPA)
- Tori Bradburn, softball (sophomore, Political Science, 3.81 GPA)
- Kelsi Ludwigsen, softball (sophomore, Pre-Medical, 3.88 GPA)
- Halei Van Dyke, softball (sophomore, Special education, 3.88 GPA)
Zudony and Petosa were named for the third and second time, respectively.
In all, 105 student-athletes from the CACC’s 14 member schools were honored this spring. Felician College put 21 student-athletes on the CACC All-Academic teams in 2011-12.