You are here
Felician University has formal exchange agreements with several universities in multiple countries. Outgoing Felician exchange students have the opportunity to spend a semester or full academic year living and learning at one of our partner institutions. Incoming exchange students are nominated by the partner schools to study and live at Felician University.
Our Exchange Partner Universities
Kansai Gaidai University
Seisen University Semester Program (females only)
The Catholic University of Korea
University of Ulsan Summer Program
University of Ulsan Semester Program
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
Outgoing Exchange Students
- Exchanges are offered for a full semester or academic year.
- Continue to pay regular Felician tuition and receive Felician financial aid.
- The exchange program is offered for university credit and a transcript is issued upon completion of the program.
- Some of our partner institutions offer short-term (non-credit bearing) summer programs for students. For example, Felician students may go to the University of Ulsan for four weeks to take Korean language and culture courses. The program is free for students with the exception of airfare and minimal insurance and registration fees.
Applying for an Outgoing Exchange Program
Most of our partner schools have online applications and deadline information. Contact Felician University’s Director of Study Abroad and Exchange for more information.
Incoming Exchange Students
To study on exchange at Felician University, you must be nominated by your home institution. Please contact your university’s International Office for more information, application instructions, and deadlines. Upon applying to study abroad at Felician, you will receive detailed instructions and more information from the Office of Study Abroad and Exchange.
Applying for an Incoming Exchange Program
Once you have been nominated by one of our partner institutions, you are eligible to apply for an exchange. You must submit all required documents to your international advisor at your home university campus, who will then submit your application to Felician University for review.
To complete your application, please follow these guidelines:
Fall semester - June 1
Spring semester - November 1
- Application for Inbound Exchange Students
- One-page personal statement describing why you want to study at Felician University
- A copy of your transcripts, in English, from your current university
- Qualifying test of English. We accept one of the following:
- TOEFL IBT score of at least 61
- TOEFL paper-based score of 500
- IELTS score of 5.5
- Copy of passport information page
- Financial Affidavit (two pages) signed by your sponsor whose name appears on the bank statement
- Bank statement in English showing the minimum amount of funds to cover living costs and tuition fees. (Amount will change each year. Please confirm with our Office of International Progams or your advisor for correct amount.)
When your application is received, we will process and send your Outbound Exchange Coordinator a decision letter within two weeks. You will then need to apply for an F-1 student visa and begin the pre-departure process. Your acceptance packet will have all the details regarding your next steps.
Need help with your English skills? We offer a Summer ESL program!
Felician University also has an exceptional English as a Second Language (ESL) program. If your TEOFL and IELTS scores are below our minimum requirements for the exchange program, you may want to apply to our Summer ESL program. Although the tuition for this program is not waived, previous exchange students have unanimously found this supplemental immersion instruction to be well worth the time and expense. On the Exchange Application, there is a place where you may indicate your interest in this educational opportunity.