You are here
Enrollment Management Mission Statement
Felician University’s Division of Enrollment Management is comprised of the Offices of Admission, Financial Aid, International Programs, and Institutional Marketing. The division’s mission is to deliver timely, accurate, and high quality services to facilitate and support the recruitment, retention, and graduation of a diverse student population that is well-matched to the characteristics and mission of the university in accordance with university policies, initiatives and priorities in order to achieve the following goals:
- To support continuously the overarching goal of the universiyt to make “Students First,” through ongoing staff development and by working in partnership with the university’s administrative and academic departments.
- To facilitate seamless transition from initial inquiry, to enrollment, and through to graduation, nurturing positive adjustment, academic success, and student persistence.
- To help students achieve their educational goals by informing prospective and continuing students about the availability of federal, state, institutional, and scholarship financial aid resources; administering financial aid; and providing financial assistance within the guidelines of regulatory requirements and university policy.
- To encourage accountability, assessment, and the provision of quality services.
- To promote programs, practices, and partnerships that make a Felician University education accessible to a diverse student body.
- To analyze trends and use data to set enrollment targets and manage initiatives that lead to optimum recruitment, enrollment, and retention of students.
- To promote Felician University and the pursuit of higher education.