You are here
ACES Tuition & Fees
ACES Intensive English Program Costs 2014-15 (Starting September 2014)
Based on 4 weeks of Study
Housing (no meals included)
Part-Time Study (less than 18 hours per week)
(Grammar, Reading, Writing, or Listening/Conversation)
Elective Courses (must do a minimum of 3 hours)
The College reserves the right to change any of the above charges for tuition and fees when in the judgment of the administration it becomes necessary to do so.
- Health insurance will be mandatory for all full time ACES students
- Students will automatically be enrolled in Felician’s insurance plan. A comprehensive overview of the health plan can be found here.
- This plan will cost $60.00 per four weeks and will help to pay for illnesses and injuries that happen while the student is studying at Felician College.
- Students cannot opt out of this plan unless they show proof of coverage from another U.S. insurance plan that offers similar coverage. Your plan must cover at least the following:
- A minimum of $50,000 in medical coverage
- Medical evacuation and repatriation up to $100,000
- Only US medical insurance plans will be accepted going forward. Proof of the plan must be submitted to the Office of International Programs by the first day of class.
- Students can view their health insurance via the Student Zone.
- A $50.00 late fee will be charged if a student does not pay their bill before the first day of each four week session. Students who pay their bill late every session for 16 weeks can be charged up to a maximum of $200. Bills will be distributed on a weekly basis and students now have the ability to pay their bill online.
- Students who do not pay off their balance prior to the start of the new 16 week semester (Fall, Spring, & Summer) will not be allowed to continue their studies until the previous semester’s balance is paid.
In addition to the general tuition and fees described above, students should anticipate an application fee of $30.00 and estimated monthly expenses of approximately $730 during the academic year. This will cover books, meals, personal expenses, etc.
Obtaining a SEVIS I-20
Payment and Refund Policy
- Students must register for at least 4 weeks.
- Payment is due in Full before the first day of classes.
- 100% of tuition will be refunded to students that cancel before the first day of classes or if Felician College fails to open the class due to low enrollment.
- Fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- There will be no tuition refunds after the first day of classes.
- Refunds will not be given for classes that are canceled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.