You are here
Commencement Ceremonies - 2017
Friday, May 19, 2017
Felician Sisters Chapel, Lodi Campus
- Graduation Mass is at 7:30 p.m. Graduates will assemble in the lobby of Obal Hall in caps, gowns and hoods no later than 6:45 p.m. to line up for the procession to Mass. Your guests will go directly to the Chapel.
- A reception for the graduates and their guests will follow Mass in the Goya Dining Hall, Obal Hall.
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Breslin Theater, Obal Hall, Lodi Campus
- Schools of Arts and Sciences and School of Education graduates - 10:30 a.m. Arrive at Obal Hall no later than 9:30 a.m. to line up for the procession. A member of the faculty will direct you to the appropriate room to robe and line up. Your guests may go directly to the Theater, which will open at 9:30 a.m.
- School of Business and School of Nursing graduates - 3:30 p.m. Arrive at Obal Hall no later than 2:30 p.m. to line up for the procession. A member of the faculty will direct you to the appropriate room to robe and line up. Your guests may go directly to the Theater, which will open at 2:30 p.m.
Faculty and staff extend our congratulations to all of you! In the coming weeks and months, you will receive additional information about the ceremonies and other graduation-related activities.
- You will receive a communication from the University Bookstore with instructions for ordering your caps, gowns and hoods.
- Tickets to the ceremony are not necessary. All graduates should be able to have their immediate families witness the ceremony. Please be considerate of your fellow graduates and limit the number of family members you invite. Any additional guests are invited to watch the ceremony in the Goya Dining Hall on the big screen television.
- Children are permitted to attend the graduation ceremony. Due to the length and formal nature of the proceedings, children must be supervised at all times by a caregiver, other than the graduate. Out of respect for all attending and participating in the graduation ceremony, any child who disturbs the ceremony will need to be taken outside of the auditorium. Caregivers and children may also view the ceremony on a large screen in a designated area in the Goya Dining Hall, which is located in the lower level of Obal Hall.
- You will receive information about the photographer, parking (limited and requires a permit), and activities planned for Senior Week.
- Check your Felician University e-mail as this is the only method of communication used to provide you with information and updates.