International StudentsSection Menu
Admission to Felician College is as personalized as your education. We recognize that selecting a college is one of the most important decisions you will make, and our staff is here to help you every step of the way. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need any assistance during the application process.
All students will need to submit:
- The Application for International Student Admission
- A $50 application fee (non-refundable)
- Financial certification (if you wish to receive an I-20)
In addition degree seeking students will need to submit:
- Transcripts for all previously attended institutions.
- Credential evaluation in English for all transcripts provided.
- Personal Statement, resume or letters of recommendation – requirements vary by programs
- Standardized test scores (SAT/ACT or TOEFL/IELTS for undergraduate programs and TOEFL/IELTS and/or GMAT/Mat scores for graduate programs) - requirements may vary by program
ESL students do not need to submit any test scores for admission to the program but are welcome to do so to assist us with placement. Upon arrival, all students will be given a language assessment test to determine placement.
Degree-seeking students are required to submit scores from a TOEFL or IELTS. The TOEFL/IELTS is not required if:
- Your native language is English.
- You have submitted results from a standardized test such as the SAT/ACT, GMAT, MAT or GRE.
- You have studied for at least one year at an institution whose primary language of instruction is English.
- You have earned a C or better in an English 101 course from an American university or received a score of four or higher on the AP English exam.
- You are admitted conditionally to our English as a Second Language (ESL) program (see conditional admission section below).
Students who wish to enter Felician College without taking the TOEFL or IELTS may choose to enter the program of their choice in a conditional status. This condition will require the student to successfully complete the English as a Second Language (ESL) program at Felician College, which includes passing an internally administered proficiency test. Students who do not submit the TOEFL/IELTS or do not meet our required score will automatically be admitted under the conditional ESL admit status.
If your previous institution was outside of the United States, you will be required to have a course-by-course evaluation of your credits by World Education Services, AACRAO or any other credential evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Visit http://www.naces.org/members.htm for a list of members. Students studying at an American school abroad do not need to submit a credential evaluation.