You are here
5-Year BS/MBA Programs
The School of Business is pleased to offer several five-year combined business programs that allow you to earn both your undergraduate degree and MBA in only five years – get a jumpstart on your professional career by developing advanced management skills.
- BS Accounting/MBA*
- BS Business Administration/MBA*
- BS Management/MBA*
- BS Marketing/MBA*
- BS Healthcare Administration/MBA
Points of Interest
- Acceptance into this selective program is automatic for students who demonstrate academic excellence by:
- maintaining a 3.0 GPA during their first three years at Felician University or
- Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society induction or
- scoring in the top 10% of their class in the ETS Major Field Test in business.
- Graduates of the BS Accounting/MBA program satisfy the academic requirement to become a licensed CPA in New Jersey.
- Continue to live on campus during your fifth year and participate in campus activities and events.
- Earn your MBA in half the time and save a year’s tuition.
Interested in one of the Five-Year Combined Programs in Business? We encourage you to contact the Dean of the School of Business early in your academic undergraduate program to get started on this fast track to career success.
Five-year MBA students follow the course sequence for their undergraduate business major (accounting, business administration, healthcare administration, management or marketing) for the first three years of study.
- The School of Business has accomplished, full-time faculty with expertise in diverse areas of business such as management, marketing and finance.
- Our faculty members share insights gained from their professional experiences in the entertainment industry, in investment brokerage firms, and in accounting firms. This enables our students to benefit from real-life business experience and to study business in practice as well as in theory.