You are here
Fast Track RN/BSN - Saint Barnabas Medical Center
You help others every day. Let us help you achieve your educational goals.
Enroll in Felician’s accelerated, onsite RN//BSN Fast Track Program and prepare for a leadership role in client care and management. This convenient program is based on the principles of adult learning theory with an emphasis on expanding your existing knowledge.
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing onsite at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
- Finish your degree in 15 months while working full time.
- Class time varies but you should be available 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on the same weekday throughout the program.
- Earn six credits during each eight-week session, attending one class in the morning and one class in the afternoon.
- Move through the program with the same group of students in a supportive, cohort-style learning environment.
- Tuition rate is lower than the traditional Felician undergraduate rate. You may qualify for financial aid if you maintain full-time student status.
- Earn graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MSN program.
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- A completed application.
- All official college transcripts.
- A copy of Current New Jersey Registered Professional Nurse licensure.
- Associate Degree in Nursing from an accredited institution or Diploma in Nursing if additional college credits have been completed.
- 33 liberal arts credits in addition to nursing courses.