You are here
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration -
Felician @ Middlesex
Felician University is pleased to offer its Bachelor of Science in Business Administration onsite at Middlesex County College. This accelerated bachelor’s degree program combines specialty courses in marketing, accounting, and organizational behavior with core business courses, providing its graduates with a strong foundation in administration as well as core business competencies. Upon completion of the bachelor's program, you have the option to continue into Felician's accelerated, onsite MBA program at MCC. Saves you time and money!
- Work full time while you complete your bachelor’s degree in a convenient and accelerated format.
- Complete two courses every eight weeks - one course is offered online and the other is offered one night a week on MCC’s campus.
- Tuition rate is 40% lower than traditional Felician undergraduate rate. You may qualify for financial aid if you maintain full-time student status.
- With an AS in business, you may complete the 39-credit bachelor’s program in about 18 months. Other students may have to complete prerequisite courses before beginning the program.
- Veteran students – guaranteed 12-month, full-time enrollment for full BAH.
- Earn six graduate-level credits during your senior year and apply these credits toward Felician's 36-credit onsite MBA program. Classes held one night a week, onsite at MCC. See course list on reverse.
Application Requirements Business Administration Major
- Completed application
- All official college transcripts
- Prerequisite courses