You are here
RN to BSN Fast Track Program - Felician @ Mercer
Felician University is pleased to offer its RN/BSN Fast Track Program onsite at Mercer County Community College. Earn your A.S. in nursing at Mercer County Community College, obtain your RN license, and seamlessly transition to the Felician onsite RN/BSN program at MCCC. Open to all alumni and local community members as well.
Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), the 15-month RN/BSN Fast Track Program is specifically designed to prepare nurses for leadership roles in client care and management.
- Finish your degree in 15 months while working full time.
- Earn six credits during each eight-week session, attending one class in the morning and one class in the afternoon.
- Offered at Mercer on Fridays throughout your program. Class time varies but you should be available 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Move through the program with the same group of students in a supportive, cohort-style learning environment.
- Tuition rate is 30% lower than the rate for traditional Felician undergraduate programs.
- Earn graduate credits that will be applied to Felician’s MSN program.
- You may also enroll in Felician’s online RN/BSN program or enroll at one of our various locations where this program is offered. Ask us for details.
Application Requirements for MCCC Students
- A completed application
- All official college transcripts
- A copy of current New Jersey Registered Professional Nurse licensure
- 33 liberal arts credits in addition to nursing courses
Every Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Math and Science Building # 159
Mercer County Community College
1200 Old Trenton Road
West Windsor, NJ 08550